in the USA: between $120.00 per 50-minute session
in Canada: Cash it is $124.00 per 50-minute session
In both countries, please check with your insurance company for your coverage benefits. Services may be covered in full or in part by your insurance company and/or through your Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit program. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Is this therapist covered by my EAP or insurance providers?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my EAP provider or health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a very limited basis.
Cash is the preferred for payment of fees (Windsor, Ontario).
Credit card payments are the preferred method of payment in the USA (Dearborn, Michigan), where your card will be kept on file.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment (No Show/NS) or you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance (Late Cancellation/LC), you will be required to pay a $75.00 fee, due before your next appointment can be scheduled.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of my offices, and someone will be more than happy to help you out.